Tour Fee not includes:
* Admission, Meals, is optional.
* Gratuity to tour guide and driver, suggest USD $5.00 ($2.50 for tour guide and $2.50 for drive) per day per passenger.
* Personal expenses, baggage handling fee at the airport and hotel, all type of insurance are not included in the tour prices.
* Any visa application fee.
* All the cancellation poliy have to refer to Paradise Vacation.
* Paradise Vacations reserves the right to refuse any passengers without full payment before departure.
* We reserve the right to cancel the tour prior to departure, and refund payment if the number of participantsis indequate to form a tour group.
* No refund or reimbursement for any voluntary giving up of tour and/or accommodations.
* No refund available on departure date and/or after the journey has commenced (including denied and/or rejected by Immigration Department or Custom of destination).
* When you make reservation, please confirm your passport name. Once ticket issued, penalty will apply.
*Passengers have to be responsible for personal document for Canada (exp: Alien card, passport, Visa, Reentry permit or airline ticket).
* Based on local fire safety regulation, each room not more than 2 beds, 4 person (including Infant). Children between 2-11 years old must share room with at least 2 adults with twin base, except paying full fare can share room with 1 adult.
* All tour arrangement will be subject to the itinerary and Paradise Vacations accepts no responsibilities for consequences due to neither condition, riots, strikes, damage or loss of travel document and unexpected non-availability of local hotels that are beyond our control. Should any change or delay caused by the above. We will subsititute with similar itinerary and hotel accommodation and extra expenses ancurred will be responsible by the tour participant without objection.
* Any expenses on the change of the tour program or tour meals at request of the tour participant will be borne by the passengers.
*Paradise Vacations acts only as agent for the transportation / airline companies and assumes no responsibility for any injury, loss or the independent transportation / airline company, these issue are subjects to those terms and contracts under which these services are provided.
* We reserve the right to refuse any passengers who may hinder the progress of a tour. The utilized portion of the tour will be refunded on a pro-rata basic.
* Participants should strictly abide by the laws and regulations promulgated by the government country of the visiting country, including but not limited to immigration and Customs Laws and Regulations. Paradise Vacations will not be responsible for any and all penalties due to any regulations of the government of the visiting country.
* We reserve the right to adjust the tour arrangement your professional travel agent